Printing Sales Jobs
Presslink Offers More than Just Printing Sales Jobs
Rarely in your career do you have the opportunity to work for a company with a culture that cares about its customers and its employees. We feel the commercial printing industry offers unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. We tell our customers that “we are printing industry experts capable of providing the highest level of service,” so we look to attract and develop the best and brightest printing salespeople. Perhaps best of all, everyone here works to do the right thing for our clients, the company and each other. They are empowered to do so. Our core values are not just published on paper, but adhered to in all we do.
We’re good people
A company’s culture starts at the top and trickles down. Presslink’s president Chris Hetterich is a dynamic, passionate, hands-on leader. A graduate of the University of Texas at Dallas in 1989 (with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing), Chris is well-liked by his customers and employees, and well-loved by his wife Nicole and twin boys Max and Nash. He recharges by staying active with family, working out, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and playing competitive tennis. He’s also been known to enjoy country, swing and salsa dancing.
Want to know more about Presslink’s Printing Sales Jobs?
Looking for printing sales jobs in Dallas? If you aspire to be or are currently a professional printing salesperson who can develop and service new clients, we’d like to hear from you. We’re always looking for client-focused and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join our team. We’re looking for salespeople:
- Who do not have a price at which they can be bought
- Who do not borrow from integrity to pay for expediency
- Whose handshake is an ironclad contract
- Who are not afraid of risk
- Who have opinions instead of prejudices
- Who are as honest in small matters as they are in large ones
- Whose ambitions are big enough to include others
- Who know how to win with grace and lose with dignity
- Who do not believe that shrewdness and cunning and ruthlessness are the keys to success
- Who still have friendships that started as business associates twenty years ago
- Who are not afraid to go against the grain of popular opinion and who do not believe in “consensus”
- Who are occasionally wrong and always willing to admit it
Interested? Contact Presslink to learn more about our Printing Sales Jobs.